1. Welcome!

Alt Under Ctrl [oːl ˈandə kənˈtrəul], est. 2014, is a non-profit gaming community where users can play relaxing game modes competitively and find same-minded people. Our goal is to host challenging new servers, have fun, and for our administrators not to unnecessarily interfere, except as players. Breaking rules, which exist to protect users from having a bad time, prompts administrators to interfere.

We introduced ourselves. Will you?

BHOP EASY Adding !votemute

Discussion in 'Features' started by HYPE, Aug 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
This thread is more than 60 days old.
  1. HYPE

HYPE AUC Friend Financial Supporter

I feel like a vote mute command should be added to the servers as this will allow the server to decide whether someone should be muted. Over the past few days there have been little kids playing around in the server continuously using their mics and harassing others. Instead of everyone having to !ignore the player in order for them to be muted client-side there should be a feature to mute them server side.

To stop this command from being abused by large groups of people targeting individuals maybe the command should be accessible to donators or maybe as a privilege to users with X hours on the server.

Thanks for hearing me out :)

2. Guffy

Guffy AUC Warden Team Member Financial Supporter

I personally find this very cool!
    Could be added as a feature for donators? @Wrox