1. Welcome!

Alt Under Ctrl [oːl ˈandə kənˈtrəul], est. 2014, is a non-profit gaming community where users can play relaxing game modes competitively and find same-minded people. Our goal is to host challenging new servers, have fun, and for our administrators not to unnecessarily interfere, except as players. Breaking rules, which exist to protect users from having a bad time, prompts administrators to interfere.

We introduced ourselves. Will you?

BHOP MEDIUM Bonus2 timer

Discussion in 'Issue Reports' started by SexySteven, May 22, 2018.

Thread Status:
This thread is more than 60 days old.
  1. SexySteven

SexySteven AUC Warden Team Member Financial Supporter

On bhop_legion there are 2 bonuses, but when you are on the second bonus you only see your bonus1 times.
    Also, I'm unsure if you can see the wr for the bonus2. I know that !bwr is for bonus1, but if a command exists to see the bonus2 wr, then I don't know it.

A fix to be able to see your time when you do bonus2 and a command to see the bonus2 wr would be greatly appreciated : )
    There is no hurry to fix this though, as there is only 1 bonus2, atleast that I know of.

Chappy likes this.
  2. Chappy

Chappy AUC Active Tribute Financial Supporter

!wrb2 works to see the wr times, but still the timer shows only b1. Another problem I saw was that subsequent bonuses did not have a 320 speed limit, meaning you can basically run prespeed in normal.

SexySteven likes this.
Thread Status:
This thread is more than 60 days old.