1. Welcome!

Alt Under Ctrl [oːl ˈandə kənˈtrəul], est. 2014, is a non-profit gaming community where users can play relaxing game modes competitively and find same-minded people. Our goal is to host challenging new servers, have fun, and for our administrators not to unnecessarily interfere, except as players. Breaking rules, which exist to protect users from having a bad time, prompts administrators to interfere.

We introduced ourselves. Will you?

BHOP EASY Bots to show the WR route?

Discussion in 'Features' started by Guffy, May 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
This thread is more than 60 days old.
  1. Guffy

Guffy AUC Warden Team Member Financial Supporter

Hey,

Was wondering if it's possible to enable a bot, which shows the exact route that the WR holder used when he/her made the time? Was thinking of this since the server got alot of new surfers. I believe this will help them improve dramatically.

2. - M -

- M - AUC Warden Team Member Financial Supporter

I would love to see this on the servers, both in surf and bhop.

Guffy likes this.
  3. Wrox

Wrox AUC Senior Warden Team Member Financial Supporter

We are considering this! First, we have some other fun features in mind prior, such as largely requested game modes and the addition of maps.

Make sure to suggest any other helpful game elements for us to implement in the meantime, to allow us to consider those and potentially add them into our servers.

After, it is not ruled out that we are to make a serious attempt at implementing the bot replay feature, for Bunny Hop, Surf and any other game modes utilizing the same mechanics.

4. Cook1e

Cook1e AUC Friend Financial Supporter

Great idea :)

5. KDZ #JayJay

KDZ #JayJay AUC Friend

Hi guys, just wanna ask something too, (talking on bhop servs don't really know how works kz etc...), is it possible to add a "BOT" of wr's on maps ? could be good to improve times !

6. BOT =^.^=

BOT =^.^= Guest Former Team Member

KZ server do most of the time have replay bot to so the server record on the map for pro runs and tp runs. i dont know fully how to set them up but when i do i will leave a reply on the post.

I think all replay bots need is a folder called demos or demo and just have a look in the cfgs of kz for anything to do with bots

7. Volts

Volts AUC Friend

Replay Bots are a commonly requested feature on our servers. It allows people to watch routes and figure out the best way to go.

Thread Status:
This thread is more than 60 days old.