1. Welcome!

Alt Under Ctrl [oːl ˈandə kənˈtrəul], est. 2014, is a non-profit gaming community where users can play relaxing game modes competitively and find same-minded people. Our goal is to host challenging new servers, have fun, and for our administrators not to unnecessarily interfere, except as players. Breaking rules, which exist to protect users from having a bad time, prompts administrators to interfere.

We introduced ourselves. Will you?

comedy club so old...

Discussion in 'Comedy Club' started by † sainte|cavità, Oct 29, 2017.

Thread Status:
This thread is more than 60 days old.
  1. † sainte|cavità

† sainte|cavità AUC Friend

the Comedy club is so old it took a new player one year later to make a new thread... and even then it didnt save the forum

2. † sainte|cavità

A husband and wife have four sons. The oldest three are tall with red hair and light skin while the youngest son is short with black hair and dark eyes.

The father was on his deathbed when he turned to his wife and said, "Honey, before I die, be totally honest with me: Is our youngest son my child?"

The wife replied, "I swear on everything that's holy that he is your son."

With that, the husband passed away. The wife muttered, "Thank God he didn't ask about the other three."

3. † sainte|cavità

The inmate on death row is scheduled to be put to death by firing squad. He doesn't request a last meal or anything special for his last day.

As he stands before the firing squad he says, "Actually, music is my life. One thing I would really like would be to sing my favorite song, one whole time through, with no interruptions."

The guard nods solemnly and tells him to go ahead.

The inmate starts, "One billion bottles of beer on the wall... ."

Artii likes this.
  4. † sainte|cavità

Q: What is black and blue and brown, and lies in a ditch?

A: A brunette who has told too many blonde jokes.

5. † sainte|cavità

The pope believes that the worst that could happen to him if he passes on is that he immediately goes to Heaven. That's what he says, but every time I see the pope in public, he's got that bullet-proof glass wrapped around him, which lets me know he don't believe all that sh*t he's talking. Praise the lord -- and then, raise the glass up.

Thread Status:
This thread is more than 60 days old.