1. Welcome!

Alt Under Ctrl [oːl ˈandə kənˈtrəul], est. 2014, is a non-profit gaming community where users can play relaxing game modes competitively and find same-minded people. Our goal is to host challenging new servers, have fun, and for our administrators not to unnecessarily interfere, except as players. Breaking rules, which exist to protect users from having a bad time, prompts administrators to interfere.

We introduced ourselves. Will you?

BHOP EASY Improved races?

Discussion in 'Features' started by SexySteven, Apr 29, 2018.

Thread Status:
This thread is more than 60 days old.
  1. SexySteven

SexySteven AUC Warden Team Member Financial Supporter

I was thinking of another version of the !race we already have that would be a little more "advanced".
    Let me explain myself. For expample, you could type !prorace and you would choose one person (maybe more than one?), a map, a certain time that all the participants would try to beat (Between like 00:01.00 to 01:00.0), a style and an amount of credits to bet (ranging from 0 to ??). The race would be active at all time until someone (that was invited to that race) beats it.

I think that could be pretty fun. Instead of the usual !race where the time you get doesn't matter as long as you beat the other person.
    And maybe some kind of way to see all the races in progress.

Artii, Volts, Chappy and 1 other person like this.
  2. - M -

- M - AUC Warden Team Member Financial Supporter

hm could be fun! l agree

Chappy and SexySteven like this.
  3. Chappy

Chappy AUC Active Tribute Financial Supporter

I like it!

SexySteven likes this.
Thread Status:
This thread is more than 60 days old.