1. Welcome!

Alt Under Ctrl [oːl ˈandə kənˈtrəul], est. 2014, is a non-profit gaming community where users can play relaxing game modes competitively and find same-minded people. Our goal is to host challenging new servers, have fun, and for our administrators not to unnecessarily interfere, except as players. Breaking rules, which exist to protect users from having a bad time, prompts administrators to interfere.

We introduced ourselves. Will you?

BHOP EASY List maps not completed

Discussion in 'Features' started by Naywyn, Jan 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
This thread is more than 60 days old.
  1. Naywyn

Naywyn AUC Friend Financial Supporter

This would be great to have since i'm trying to complete all maps, it's hard to remember all 104 map names so it'd be easier to just add a list of maps not completed

SgtLaio and Guffy like this.
  2. Guffy

Guffy AUC Warden Team Member Financial Supporter

I like this idea, people have been asking for it on surf too.
    A list of uncompleted maps, would be much more usefull than a list of completed maps. ;)

3. SgtLaio

SgtLaio AUC Friend Financial Supporter

It would be great to add a plugin who allow us to see which level (on the surf and bhop servers) we dont have finished yet.
    Thank you and keep up the good work ♥

4. Hugo Beast

Hugo Beast AUC Friend

So after doing Bhop for quite a long time i find it hard remembering what maps i have previously played and i think that when you vote for a map you should be able too see if you played that map previously or if its a new map, i dont know if this is possible but im sure im not the only one who wants to see which maps are new.

5. Storm

Storm AUC Friend Financial Supporter

Is there any chance you could add in the feature the KZ server has where it can list all the maps in the console that you have not got a time for. This will be good for newer members who haven't played every map yet. If you could implement it for other styles like legit and slowmo as well this would be great.

SexySteven likes this.