1. Welcome!

Alt Under Ctrl [oːl ˈandə kənˈtrəul], est. 2014, is a non-profit gaming community where users can play relaxing game modes competitively and find same-minded people. Our goal is to host challenging new servers, have fun, and for our administrators not to unnecessarily interfere, except as players. Breaking rules, which exist to protect users from having a bad time, prompts administrators to interfere.

We introduced ourselves. Will you?

BHOP EASY LongJump, new styles, challenge any number of points

Discussion in 'Features' started by Chappy, Aug 4, 2018.

Thread Status:
This thread is more than 60 days old.
  1. Chappy

Chappy AUC Active Tribute Financial Supporter

I have been keeping a list of suggestions for the servers, so I ,compiled them into this here list.

Prestrafe is a standard feature on every server I've played on, so I would like to see it added to AUC. Then you wouldn't need the 320 start zone limit. Plus it would make longjumps possible, which leads into my next suggestion...

LongJump stats would be a nice addition. Many players take LJ seriously, so I think it would be a much appreciated addition.

Replay bot so I can steal that route ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    also it would help players who are lost/ dont know where to go.

Styles. There are a bunch of styles I would like to see on AUC including:
    Auto strafe
    Segmented
    TAS
    A-only (and/or D-only)
    Practice mode (this can be activated with !p and lets you set checkpoints, pause, rewind, no-clip, etc. but does not save times or give points, just a practicing tool)

!Challenge. It would be nice if you could challenge for any number of points, rather than limiting to 25. (see SexyStevens post about pro races)

SexySteven likes this.
  2. TaTa

TaTa AUC Friend Financial Supporter

I really like the idea of a practice mode. And maybe some way to start with a specific speed at a checkpoint? I usually struggle with routing the end of a map, because in order to route the map, I have to do the start correctly, and by the time I get to the end with speed, I'm going too fast to see a route lol

SexySteven likes this.
Thread Status:
This thread is more than 60 days old.