1. Welcome!

Alt Under Ctrl [oːl ˈandə kənˈtrəul], est. 2014, is a non-profit gaming community where users can play relaxing game modes competitively and find same-minded people. Our goal is to host challenging new servers, have fun, and for our administrators not to unnecessarily interfere, except as players. Breaking rules, which exist to protect users from having a bad time, prompts administrators to interfere.

We introduced ourselves. Will you?

BHOP EASY New Style

Discussion in 'Features' started by Ricci, Jul 5, 2019.

Thread Status:
This thread is more than 60 days old.
  1. Ricci

Ricci AUC Friend

Hello,

I'm an old bhop player from Counter-Strike Source and I recently returned to it and found out about your servers. I really like the style features you guys have and I specially like half sideways.

I've been thinking about a new style I used to do back in Source for fun, which is basically half sideways but without changing directions on the keyboard (changing from W+A to W+D vice-versa).

Basically you start a run with either W+A or W+D and remain holding them, forcing you to strafe to properly hop.

I don't know how to name this style, but it would be basically a mixture of half sideways and w-only.

Hope you guys like the idea and implement it.