1. Welcome!

Alt Under Ctrl [oːl ˈandə kənˈtrəul], est. 2014, is a non-profit gaming community where users can play relaxing game modes competitively and find same-minded people. Our goal is to host challenging new servers, have fun, and for our administrators not to unnecessarily interfere, except as players. Breaking rules, which exist to protect users from having a bad time, prompts administrators to interfere.

We introduced ourselves. Will you?

Noclip, suggestion forum and admin applications

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Blizzard - Kitty, Jul 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
This thread is more than 60 days old.
  1. Blizzard - Kitty

Blizzard - Kitty AUC Friend

There's no forum for suggestions, so I guess I'll post this in the general discussions tab.

Hello! Kitty here, and I've got some suggestions for the server and for the forums!

1) A general suggestions forum. One titled just "suggestions", for suggestions such as this!
    2) A noclip mode (obviously, in practice, so your time doesn't count!). This could be used for players that just want to have a look around and check for secrets!
    3) An admin application forum. Yes, I am aware that admins have no large difference in power, and that everyone is equal, but I think, personally, that it'd be a good idea for those that come on the server regularly, who see rule-breakers, and can't really do anything about it.

Those are some of my suggestions! :3

2. ZeBestOrange™

ZeBestOrange™ AUC Friend

The suggestions are nice but the third one. Making an admin application forum brings people that only act like they are admins, but they really aren't.

3. Blizzard - Kitty

Blizzard - Kitty AUC Friend

Yeah, some people get real power hungry. Which is sad, really. They're no different from anyone else.

Thanks for replying, though. :3

4. ZeBestOrange™

ZeBestOrange™ AUC Friend

You don't have to thank me.

5. Guffy

Guffy AUC Warden Team Member Financial Supporter

I also like all your idea, besides the last one. Due to the fact that is already stated. If you see rule-breakers, PM a crew member on steam or here on the forums. If it's here on the forums, please include a steamlink :)

The suggestion forum is kinda already here. We use this, as we want people to discuss the suggestions. :)

Last edited: Aug 4, 2016
Thread Status:
This thread is more than 60 days old.