1. Welcome!

Alt Under Ctrl [oːl ˈandə kənˈtrəul], est. 2014, is a non-profit gaming community where users can play relaxing game modes competitively and find same-minded people. Our goal is to host challenging new servers, have fun, and for our administrators not to unnecessarily interfere, except as players. Breaking rules, which exist to protect users from having a bad time, prompts administrators to interfere.

We introduced ourselves. Will you?

(Not Added) Add !knife (!ws) to the servers

Discussion in 'Not Added' started by STX, Mar 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
This thread is more than 60 days old.
  1. STX

STX AUC Friend

Add the !knife command please

2. Wrox

Wrox AUC Senior Warden Team Member Financial Supporter

Hi @STX,

Since this information has been explained in various places, I decided to quote the one I found to be best describing our current situation with !knife:
    We were banned once in 2015 as we were actively running the !ws plug-in, just as the rule was introduced. Valve performs automatic checks, and servers which break this rule are caught weekly. They are not circumventing the consequences. I do not intend to play the cat-and-mouse game, and get us banned again. Our focus is getting great times, not fancy items ;-)

If you would like to check items you do not own, I recommend checking out trade servers.

Sincerely