1. Welcome!

Alt Under Ctrl [oːl ˈandə kənˈtrəul], est. 2014, is a non-profit gaming community where users can play relaxing game modes competitively and find same-minded people. Our goal is to host challenging new servers, have fun, and for our administrators not to unnecessarily interfere, except as players. Breaking rules, which exist to protect users from having a bad time, prompts administrators to interfere.

We introduced ourselves. Will you?

BHOP EASY (Not Added) New version of bhop_tropic_v2_fix

Discussion in 'Not Added' started by ched, Aug 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
This thread is more than 60 days old.
  1. ched

ched AUC Friend

map: bhop_tropic_v2_fix

on the 1st stage at the 'Hole' they're are ladders that are supposed to assist players through the hole around it, this doesn't really help and slows people down if anything.. I have played multiple other bhop servers with a different version of this map that doesn't have the ladders in, I think this would help alot if the ladders were removed/use a different version of the map (especially for 'speed-runners' like myself :cool:)

Thanks
    -ched

BOT =^.^= likes this.
  2. Carlos1814

Carlos1814 AUC Active Tribute Financial Supporter

I would like to add to this. All the MG maps are different than what I have suggested and the name is the other way round. They are no good and I don't enjoy playing on these current ones at all. Also, for a proper MG server, you need to have a big shop, with lots of items, skins and you need to be able to kill each other in maps, have different veriations of maps etc.
    I don't think for a community like this one that is very general and so many different servers on it, for MG courses to be worth keeping.. So in conclusion the courses servers will never be playable by alot of players unless you focus your development on them fully.

ched likes this.
  3. Wrox

Wrox AUC Senior Warden Team Member Financial Supporter

Hi @ched,

Could you locate and upload the map you mentioned in this topic? It can be uploaded via either Dropbox, Sprend, Mega or any other service of your preference.

@Carlos1814

Specific versions of suggested maps are increasingly difficult to locate in CS:GO, unless you upload them to directly to the forums, which we recommend. If you could upload maps you think should replace some versions, I do not have anything against looking through those!

Sincerely

4. Wrox

Wrox AUC Senior Warden Team Member Financial Supporter

I have locked the topic as no reply was received.

Sincerely