1. Welcome!

Alt Under Ctrl [oːl ˈandə kənˈtrəul], est. 2014, is a non-profit gaming community where users can play relaxing game modes competitively and find same-minded people. Our goal is to host challenging new servers, have fun, and for our administrators not to unnecessarily interfere, except as players. Breaking rules, which exist to protect users from having a bad time, prompts administrators to interfere.

We introduced ourselves. Will you?

BHOP EASY (Resolved) Points loss after map change

Discussion in 'Resolved Reports' started by SexySteven, Jul 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
This thread is more than 60 days old.
  1. SexySteven

SexySteven AUC Warden Team Member Financial Supporter

Honestly, I'm getting really tired of this. Like really. I was at 60'800 points *map changes*, oh would you look at that I have 60'200 now wooooooo, *another map change* Ayyyyyyyy 60'100 now let's goooooo.
    Another thing related to points: sometimes it says you gained (for exemple) 100 points for completing X map, but you only get (another exemple) 69 points.

You'll see in the first part of the video I have 60'800 points and when the map changes I drop to 60'200.

2. halal-

halal- AUC Friend

3. Wrox

Wrox AUC Senior Warden Team Member Financial Supporter

Hi!

I asked @SexySteven to post this back in the summer of 2018 so others could contribute to this thread.

Working on resolving this right now! Will post when we in crew, with @SexySteven included have tested and can safely say that it is fixed. It is definitely frustrating.

Regards

4. Wrox

Wrox AUC Senior Warden Team Member Financial Supporter

Hi again,

This issue is now resolved! If it reoccurs or appears in another form, please open a new topic.

Big thanks to the people not in this topic for helping with testing, and providing feedback throughout the period this (rather complex..) issue persisted! You know who you are!

Regards

- M - likes this.