1. Welcome!

Alt Under Ctrl [oːl ˈandə kənˈtrəul], est. 2014, is a non-profit gaming community where users can play relaxing game modes competitively and find same-minded people. Our goal is to host challenging new servers, have fun, and for our administrators not to unnecessarily interfere, except as players. Breaking rules, which exist to protect users from having a bad time, prompts administrators to interfere.

We introduced ourselves. Will you?

BHOP EASY Shop item trials

Discussion in 'Features' started by Storm, May 1, 2018.

Thread Status:
This thread is more than 60 days old.
  1. Storm

Storm AUC Friend Financial Supporter

Hey, I feel like it would be a nice feature if you could trial, trails wings and birds before buying them just to see if you like them maybe for one map and only let people trial each item once so they don't abuse it. I know there is already a page somewhere where you can see what most trails look like but i'm not sure if this exists for wings and birds, and this isn't as helpful as trialing them in game would be.

2. SexySteven

SexySteven AUC Warden Team Member Financial Supporter

Hm, I don't know how would you know if you like the wings or not as you cannot see them yourself. Same goes for birds, you can only barely see them if you spin really fast.
    Might be an interesting feature nonetheless.
    And as you said there is already a page to see the trails http://www.altunderctrl.com/pages/trails/.

3. Chappy

Chappy AUC Active Tribute Financial Supporter

You can see the wings in !thirdperson

Storm likes this.
  4. SexySteven

SexySteven AUC Warden Team Member Financial Supporter

@Chappy

You're right, it would work. I didn't think !thirdperson would work since I thought the style was disabled, but it was just moved to unranked styles.
    We could maybe make it so that when you use a trial of let's say wings, it would automatically put you in !thirdperson for you to see them?

Cheers,

5. Storm

Storm AUC Friend Financial Supporter

@SexySteven Yeah if you could implement it to put you in thirdperson mode that would be great and would also stop people from abusing it as they couldnt just play normal bhop and keep getting different trials or wings.

Thread Status:
This thread is more than 60 days old.