1. Welcome!

Alt Under Ctrl [oːl ˈandə kənˈtrəul], est. 2014, is a non-profit gaming community where users can play relaxing game modes competitively and find same-minded people. Our goal is to host challenging new servers, have fun, and for our administrators not to unnecessarily interfere, except as players. Breaking rules, which exist to protect users from having a bad time, prompts administrators to interfere.

We introduced ourselves. Will you?

Taking bhop to a new level

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by The Legend, Apr 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
This thread is more than 60 days old.
  1. The Legend

The Legend AUC Friend Financial Supporter Former Team Member

im started to play with a steam controller and gloves to challenge my self. show me if you play in a intresting way
    [​IMG]

2. Suruga Devil

Suruga Devil AUC Friend

My screen's brightness can be brutal during the night, and F.lux causes a significant FPS drop, so I often wear ski goggles while I play. Thankfully nobody's walked in on me during one of these sessions yet :O

[​IMG]

^ A similar type of goggles to mine

3. The Legend

The Legend AUC Friend Financial Supporter Former Team Member

omg would love to see peopels reaction if they walked in on you with those on xD

4. Wrox

Wrox AUC Senior Warden Team Member Financial Supporter

I consider that cool! It could make you look like you are using VR of some kind, or that alternatively you are part of some futuristic film.

I think the only interesting way of playing of mine is that I play on a small desktop and therefore use a small mousemat. I have attached a picture here:

[​IMG]

The standard-sized mousemat, which is not much larger than my mouse, basically ends where the desktop ends. I like it this way, being used to this size.

Domoify likes this.